• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanfic
So, as I felt the last fanfic on the previous forum was a blast.. I wondered if you guys want to do another one. 

just starting make up the story from where the last person left off!  Simples!

Vil was just walking down the street after having some fish and chips, His usual routine...  it was peaceful.. tranquil.
Until Zany and Star and Jobot came racing past in a offroad buggy with fumes prevent vil from seeing "Crazy lot" he muttered...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Vil decided to follow them to see what they were doing but he couldn't catch up so he gave up and went home to his couch and ate mayonnaise with a spoon.
Have a great day!  Angel

All was alright in the world of Vil, until he ran out. Doing what any rational person would, Vil...

Ordered a lifetime supply of mayonnaise on amazon

He then proceeded to wolf it down and binge watch some shows on netflix..
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

omg another one of these fanfics!!! i love these things! all these weird stories, fanfic about them, and now, even more of this crazy mix!

since there wasnt going on anything on netflix, vil deciced to step outside and check the weather. his neighbour, Zobot saw him and wawed while she moved the lawn with his new DK lawnmover. it was snowy outside, and vil was wondering where did all the snow come from? after all, it was summer, and the weather forecast didint tell anything about snow storms. vil yelled at zobot over the noise of lawnmover, but zobot didint hear anything. when vil looked again, zo`s lawnmover did turn into a snow-out-machine. vil was wondering what in the world of fanfic was about to happen...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

He was suddenly transported to a deep, deep chasm... the top of it.
He fell to his...
The world has moved on, they say...

He fell to his death at the bottom of the chasm, which turned out to be a bridge that Kat had pushed him off of out of mercy. Now death is an interesting thing; it doesn't always end a story. Seeing he was now dead in this strange place, Vil ...

Vil fell to his untimely death while drunk off the mass amounts of mayo that he has eaten.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

So then Jobot continued walking and found sarah in starbucks drinking a hot chocolate. Jo stopped and peered into the window seeing the beautiful girl stood there.
- KatNip