• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanfic
Uhm, this fanfic started to look more like those "one word stories" . As random as it looks.

So! As sky entered his garden, he felt strange. Frost had landed there from his new minecart. (The minecart was flying btw) frost? Why arent you with DK, grimm and sai at the subway? I tought you had to had a teaparty in there!, sky asked. We had, until SOMEONE RUINENED IT!!! Frost yelled. Uh, why are you yelling to me? I have done nothing,sky said. Veo did it. He spilled all the shampain, frost said. And i need your help tovget my revenge!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

However, before they could plan it out Lord Stark hijacked Sky's TV and blew it up because it was the scene where his head got cut off in GoT. Sky, Stark and Frost then met...
The world has moved on, they say...

4th wandering the street in the middle of the night while texting KwakaD.
he then asked sky what was going on, but just as sky was about to answer, a giant explosion was heard¨ and shis came flying out of nowhere looking like....
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Ruun! RUUUUN!!! Sky yelled at 4th and stark while frost was having his own nice tea party at his minecart. Shis flied with his brand new elytra and fly command towards frost who finally noticed it and yelled something which sounded like this: your country did not prepare me for this amount of weirdness- (the rest they didnt hear) shia grabbed frost and flied away while sky yelled darth vader style: NOOOOOO!! "He was too young and beautiful for this world", 4th said while tearing and crying in mind agony. Stark did not seem shocked. In fact, his eagle eyes and wide smile gave the kind of attention that he was enjoying this small cutscene. We have to save him, sky said. All of sudden, frosts head and frozen leg fell from the sky landing on skys head, and sky fell down. Nope, im dead, frost said. "Hey cool, free 80 dollars from that head", 4th said. "Dont even think about that, frosts head whispered. -Sky! Are you alright? Stark asked from skys body. Nope he is way dead, frosts head said. We have to move on! We gotta save the others from the wild shisuan eagle! 4th said. -who cares about them, we are safe. Lets leave this place, frosts head said.
Eventually, 4th and stark which were carrying what was left from frost were flying around the wild world of minecraft. People beneath them didint even notice them, due to the gaint shisuan bird killing them one by one. "There it is! A perfect place for an apocalypse shelter!" 4th yelled over the wind. "That small island over there?!" Stark yelled at 4th. "Yep! I made it with my own hands!" 4th answered. They landed on the island while still carrying frosts head (which was still alive and talking quietly into phone) when all of sudden...

Maddie and Lex ran down into the apocalypse shelter behind them! Maddie was screaming something about a guard for the shelter, some beast named Noodle she had... And Lex was quietly crying as she went through flashbacks of some person named "Beth" that she was reminded of. After Maddie remembered what she should do, she quietly reached into her backpack and pulled out the most terrifying, scary, deadly creature anyone could dream of seeing.. a hungry Noodlechan. As the evil sneaky monkey Shisuan flew overhead, Noodle leapt into action and...

devored the whole frickin' shisuan. Nope, noodlechan said and turned against maddie, lex, 4th, frosts head and stark. "Dat shis tasted good", noodlechan said. No its time for you guys. "Aw crap", maddie said. "Lex, you trained it not to eat its masters, didnt you??" But there was a very good show on netflix! I had to see it!" Lex answered while tear dropping. "Oh nooo, run you idiots!" Maddie screamed, ehile noodlechan flie towards them. "Into the shelter!" 4th yelled. They all ran towards the shelter noodlechan on their tails, and belive or not, they made it. "Is everyone- *gasp* here? Maddie asked while gasping for air. "Lets count... Hmmm... One, two, three, me... Nope, lex isnt here", frosts head said. They stared each other and turned to the window. Noodlechan was finishing what was left of lex. (Sry lex) Maddies eyes were turning smaller and smaller, 4th sniffed in the silence and stark was smiling his wide smile. And what about frost? He didnt even see the whole scene cuz 4th did left him on the floor. "W-what do we do now? 4th asked quitly.
"I dont know about you ppl, but i have seen better days, stark said. See you all, he said and walked out. Nooo stark! Maddie yelled. The noodlechan will eat you! When all of sudden stark disappeared to the 6th dimension. And left the door of the shelter open. "This cant be good, frosts head said when noodlechan floated in the shelter licking his lips...

As a side note, i writed the word *fag* in there. I didnt meant to. I removed it now, i hope no one got offended.

oh no, i posted too late, and the story doesnt include nether ruler... oh no, im sorry nether, but im too lazy to fix the text so just ignore this part XDDDDD all of my mighty work is gone

fly, you fools!!! frosts head screamed and everyone started running. 4th grabbed frosts head, and Maddie was already almost at the emergency exit. its locked! Maddie yelled. all of sudden, a black dressed player pushed Maddie into a second door, and 4th had no change than follow them. just in time, 4th collapsed into a small room and noodlehan was left behind screaming bad words and banging the door. Whew, we made it, Maddie said. yeah we did, and we gotta thank you, stranger, 4th said to the black dressed player. no need, i just wanted to help a bit, the player answered. who are you btw? frost asked. i am Newbie345, player said and took her cloak off. That was a pretty nice camouflage trick, Maddie said. Think you can teach us to do the same? Sure! Newbie answered and threw her cloak into her backpack.
  how did you get here? 4th asked. -I dug a hole to the roof. don't worry, i fixed it already, Newbie answered. frost was already starting to type: ./ban Newbie345, but 4th stopped frost suddenly. frost, i think you can postpone the punishment a bit, we will need her help. ok, fine, frosts said sulking .
   first we need supplies, Maddie said. Is there any food nearby? -I found a fridge from the corner,  but it is unfortunately empty, Newbie said shaking her head. Wait, what?? 4th said. It cant be! i filled it with cakes and cookies just last week! let me see! 4th rushed to the fridge but it was empty as co-workers wallet at wage days eve. 4th stared at it eyes fidgeting.
  All of sudden they heard a large yawn from the right corner. W-what was that? Frost asked. they turned around and saw Rasse in the corner just waken up. Rasse? did you... did you eat it all? -Uhm, sorry... Rasse said a little bit tiredly. You sick son of a sandwich you will pay from all of those cookies! 4th said and looked a bit furious at the moment.
   fine, fine, but i only ate them to stay alive! Rasse said. 4th turned around and seemed muttering something like: my cookies were more precious than your life, you could just respawn... stupid...
All of sudden a crack interrupted the silence: the noodlechan was about to break in. guys, we gotta hurry, Maddie said with a little bit panic in her voice. now wait a second, Rasse said. i know how to save our lives and many others too. What? do you have a plan? Newbie asked. Yes i do! Rasse said and pulled out an old cardboard box, which was only seemed to be staying in bonds by duct tape and glue. 4th stared at Rasse in silence and asked: a cardboard box. you plan to save our lives... with a cardboard box. Of course not, Rasse said and sneered. -Thank god, Newbie sighed with relief. -One box could only save one, Rasse said, and pulled 3 more boxes out. oh god, we are not gonna make this, frost said. i suggest we eat this guy, Newbie said. wait! 4th said. This plan might be crazed, but its the only one we have! the noodlechan will eat us all, lets give this plan at least a try!
   ok, do as i say, Rasse said. go inside the box and do not move. a single. muscle. they did as Rasse said. 4th went with frosts head into a yellow, small box. Maddie went into an orange, broken box, and Newbie went into a blue one.
Then the door cracked open, and the noodlechan floated in. 4th was holding tight from frosts head, Maddie dropped a tear, and Newbie stayed in place. Rasse seemed to be sleeping. noodlechan looked around, and gobbed a drop. screw it, ill go kill other people, it said and floated away.  
   two minutes later, 4th enetered out of the base with maddie, Newbie, frosts head and Rasse. -we have two choices, Maddie said while looking far to the sea. yes we do, and i know what they are, 4th said quitley. -we either go to an epic adventure to rescue the world of hometown. the adventure includes much danger and traps, and we will likely loose man of our friends on the way. or? Newbie asked. we will stay on this island eating coconuts and cupcakes the rest of our life and we wont give a sandwich about others problems. which do we choose? next writer can choose that!

They decided to stay on the island we're it's safe and eat coconut chips and watch the notebook and cry....

Jk, everyone piled in the awful boat built by Rasse and started rowing, all of a sudden a monster poped out of the water, it was...
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

A massive monster, no one had ever seen it! It killed everyone... The End. Smile
- KatNip

(07-07-2016, 10:06 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: A massive  monster, no one had ever seen it! It killed everyone... The End. Smile

You better sleep one eye open, all that writing is now wasted...

I wont let it end like this! It was the squidzanycat-mosnter-thingy. It grabbed the boat and threw it everywhere, till everyone where on water. Swim, swiiim!! Newbie yelled. Everyone swam to the nearest island. Is everyone here? 4th asked. Lets see... Nether, me, Rasse, newbie and maddie. Wait, where is frosts head? Maddie asked. There it is! Nether yelled. Zanysquid had got him. What do we do? What could we do? Shoot that zany! And the fight started...