• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fanfic
Where they were doing the unthinkable...they were............

<I get the feeling people arent reading the story before writing more, i suggest you read the last 2 or 3 posts before writing>

Stealing penguin's poison dart collection. Veo turned around and fired a quick shot, but missed and it embedded in the wall. Lava and veo then escaped through the window into the night and werent seen again for a while.

Meanwhile, downstairs...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Everyone started to get really drunk... At one point everyone was in main room dancing until sarah saw two individuals going up stairs... She followed them and stopped at the top of the stairs... not knowing who they where and what room they where in... so she looked in every room and found...
- KatNip

Turbo and Beo jamming out to twenty one pilots while braiding each others hair. She left quietly , unsure of what she just saw, then continued to look around....

then she came to the bathroom, there seemed to be a shower running so being the naughty girls she is ( Tongue ) she popped her head around the corner to find...
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Sky grooving in the shower and singing a miley Cyrus song and twerking, as soon as Sky saw Sarah he throw a soap bar straight at her square in the face... Sky quickly dried off and got into some clothes and headed downstairs to see the absolute rave going on... With DK in the corner sketching up new lawn mowing techniques...
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

sarah, extremely embarrassed after such a shocking encounter, started to walk back downstairs after sky. she noticed a 'do not disturb' sign on one of the doors, and as she passed kat and penguin's room, she heard the sound of...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

an intense struggle. Sarah, being the very curious person that she is, decided to open the door despite the "do not disturb" sign. Sarah was shocked to believe what she just saw.
"But they're so young" she thought to herself
"Do they even know how to do that? What position is that!? HOW DID YOUR FOOT GET THERE" She quickly thought.
Sarah was absolutely stunned at how intense their game of Twister really was! She didnt even twister at such a young age. Sarah left their room and continued to......

Walk downstairs where she decided she needed a breath of fresh air, She quietly made her way out the back door only to find Lex and Maddie aggressively dancing the salsa to My Chemical Romance. Maddie and Lex looking as emo as possible while doing the dance stopped mid step and stared at Sarah, who decided her attempt to get fresh air was rather a bad idea, she turned to go back inside only to come face to face with....

Kat passed out on the floor, everyone was panicked and called the ambulance to come and get her. Pengu was crying out as Kiro was on the phone... While waiting everyone started to leave. Kiro stayed with Kat and Pengu... A few others sat in the kitchen while waiting too... when the ambulance came, they took Kat away, Pengu and Kiro went with her. They stayed there over night and was told...
- KatNip