• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Response
[Image: PM2.png]

Since you're so impatient and inconsiderate of another's personal life/time, I'll give you a response.

[Image: PM1.png]

For starters, not only do I doubt you contacted Mojang, I doubt Mojang will waste even a calorie to do anything about your ban on a privately owned server.  Also, making threats will never get anyone unbanned from here.

You're in no position to try to make conditions for your unbanning; that rests solely with any [Mod]+ staff-member.

Implying that I don't think before banning is insulting.

This is an anti-grief server.  Not only are you not supposed to trespass on others' builds, you're not supposed to modify their builds to get out–even if you're "trapped".  Have you ever heard of /spawn, /home, or /tpa?  This was all covered in the tutorial you completed upon joining the server.  Speaking of the tutorial:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_06_15_at_2_46_21_PM.png]
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...d=27#pid27

Long story short; you and your friend failed miserably, and you get to find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Just curious, was this meant for off topic as a new thread or was it meant as a reply to a ban appeal and somehow ended up here?
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

(06-16-2016, 03:39 AM)Alyex227 Wrote: Just curious, was this meant for off topic as a new thread or was it meant as a reply to a ban appeal and somehow ended up here?

This is just my public response to a rude player's PM demanding a reply; people don't like being shamed.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I see, good stuff.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]