Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned For Grief Whithout Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: GreatSandwich777

Reason for your ban: Mistake

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I dident actually grief, it was a mistake

Why do you want to come back: I really like this server and I really enjoy multiplayer survival servers

I suggest that you fill your appeal out the way it should be. You were banned for Grief. Not a "mistake". Anyways, Grande called me over about some grief that was at /warp ufarms. You had removed a total of 264 crops. I had rolled back the grief and proceeded with a ban.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/ShR98

Before you are even considered to be unbanned, you need to put more effort into this appeal. One sentence isn't going to get you unbanned.
- KatNip

And I have a 6 block rollback at /warp nookingtons where you changed a hole in the lawn and took a wool block from the doorway.
/Rowebot

RoweBoat I did not do that to you!
And kat, I replanted.It says you can only get banned if you dont replant. So it was probably someone else

Hate to break or to you but we see everything you do, break place etc. So trying to lie to staff is not helping you.How about you do what you were asked and put some actual effort into your appeal and stop trying to lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I'm not lying! This is the truth, you must have gotten the wrong person.

Those pictures up there show you taking crops, and NOT planting them. If you had replanted, it would have told us that you replanted. You can't lie to us. It's kind of impossible Smile

What pictures?