Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: QuTeeLily

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I was being foolish and immature because i was too lazy to get my own stuff so i regretfully stole others.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and my friends play on here.

I understand my punishment and why it was applicable and have learnt my lesson. I am truly sorry for the crime that I have committed and vow that if I am lucky enough to be un-banned I will never touch or set foot on anyone's property or land without permission from the owner.

I realise that what i did was wrong and will try my up-most to make-right what i did wrong.
I hope that you take my case into consideration.
Thankyou for reading xxx

I has called over by Hiyoko for grief in a shop. After rolling it back, I found more next door.

QuteeLily, you need to tell us what you stole -- what you did wrong. Theft of what.

I will be reviewing your logs in more detail, to see if these are the only 2 places that you griefed. If there are more places, you better tell me here before I review what you say you did wrong.
/Rowebot

(06-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Rowebot Wrote: I has called over by Hiyoko for grief in a shop.  After rolling it back, I found more next door.

QuteeLily, you need to tell us what you stole -- what you did wrong.  Theft of what.

I will be reviewing your logs in more detail, to see if these are the only 2 places that you griefed.  If there are more places, you better tell me here before I review what you say you 
If i remember correctly, i stole music discs? and solar panels? Also broke glass windows -i am honestly disgusted that i did that- I think i stole from another place; i recall that i stole carrots, potatoes? and wheat, I can return everything i stole. At RuneTerra i harvested the nether wart but then replaced it after realising what i was doing. If there was anything else I did I can give a full explanation of where and what i did (I cannot remember for i have been studying a lot).
Thankyou for reading x

I found over 5 places griefed. Holes broken into walls, doors/trapdoors with signs saying staff only opened by you. Carpets removed. Crops taken from at least 3 places. Haybales taken. Glowstone taken. Lots of break a block to see underneath then replace it.

You are actively looking for things to take.

Appeal denied.
/Rowebot

(06-19-2016, 04:23 AM)Rowebot Wrote: I found over 5 places griefed.  Holes broken into walls, doors/trapdoors with signs saying staff only opened by you. Carpets removed.  Crops taken from at least 3 places.  Haybales taken.  Glowstone taken.  Lots of break a block to see underneath then replace it.

Appeal denied.

The doors and trapdoors saying staff only were opened by me because the owner had invited me to stay there. the carpet was removed accidentally because i galloping around on my horse and accidentally hit the carpet - therefore removing it. The haybales were taken because they were at a shop and i thought it was ok to take them ( same with the glowstone i think) And i do not remember breaking blocks to see what was beneath it then replacing it.
I have never been banned before, what have i done wrong? Sad

(06-19-2016, 04:23 AM)Rowebot Wrote: I found over 5 places griefed.  Holes broken into walls, doors/trapdoors with signs saying staff only opened by you. Carpets removed.  Crops taken from at least 3 places.  Haybales taken.  Glowstone taken.  Lots of break a block to see underneath then replace it.

Appeal denied.

So Am i Banned forever now? will I never ever be allowed back on? 
If the above statement isn't true, and i will be allowed back on, I will try with all my heart to benefit those who i did wrong, by that i mean, working for them for free, building stuff et cetera; I love this server more than anything and even though i do not have a lot of time on my hands (school, horses and family) I loved to spend an hour or so on this server - I only discovered hometown roughly 3 days ago, but I have never felt so connected to a server.
My parents ask me why i spend so much time thinking about what to write on a ban appeal because its apparently 'just a game' but they do not realise how much i loved this server and would be thrilled to be unbanned.
To be honest, I am only 13 years of age and have never been banned before or have ever needed to appeal for anything, so this is a first time for me and i do not know exactly what to write, but i do hope this has secured my case.
Thankyou for reading.
Orly <3

(06-19-2016, 03:44 PM)QuTeeLily Wrote: The doors and trapdoors saying staff only were opened by me because the owner had invited me to stay there. the carpet was removed accidentally because i galloping around on my horse and accidentally hit the carpet - therefore removing it. The haybales were taken because they were at a shop and i thought it was ok to take them ( same with the glowstone i think) And i do not remember breaking blocks to see what was beneath it then replacing it.
I have never been banned before, what have i done wrong? Sad

What you have done is lie by omission.  I gave you a chance to tell me about what things you had done wrong.  You were vague and left the impression of the 2 stores and 1 crop theft.  On reviewing your logs I found more like 4 crop theft locations as well as additional stuff such as the carpet, glowstone and haybales.

Hitting a carpet from a horse takes more than one hit to break the carpet -- more like a second of continuous hitting.  It is hard to do it by accident.  And you should replace it anyway, not take it away or put it somewhere else.  You also took out several carpets and some vines but replaced the other carpets -- some accident -- not.

Glowstone lighting up an area is NOT yours to take, neither are haybales.  EVERYTHING another player has placed is NOT to be taken without permission.

You are still trying to be vague and handwave away the fact that you stole things from multiple places.  And you are trying to slide away from responsibility by claiming accident and "I did not know".

Staff has logs of EVERY block you break and replace.  I went to several places where you broke several blocks in a garden, dug down a couple blocks and replaced them -- hard to be by accident.

This is considered grief even when you replace everything the way that you found it.  The occasional block broken and replaced is accidental grief, multiple places with multiple blocks is intentional grief.  Breaking through the side of a locked building to get into it -- is breaking and entering -- intentional grief and trespass.

You have to pay attention to pass the tutorial -- you cannot claim you did not know.

Your attitude leaves me with a feeling that I can't trust you not to steal and grief again.

Start a new appeal thread -- a clean slate.  This time say exactly why you were banned.  What you were thinking when you did it.  Tell us why we should trust you back on the server.  Convince us that you will not grief/steal again.  It does not have to be much longer than what you have written above but don't squirm away from answering the questions properly without omissions.

Repairing grief or replacing stolen items does not need to be done.  We have already done rollbacks that did that.  But you don't get to keep the records, enchanted book and armor that you stole if you convince me to let you back on.
/Rowebot