• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HomeTown Admin Efficiency Certificate
Thumbs Up 
My thanks goes to you, admins, protecting us from those horrible griefers. (As much as you hate it)

Good good keeping our server community happy!  Angel Smile

[Image: YuLdp4b.png?1]

Ive seen the list been full of ban appeals in the old forums... But still thanks Staff!!!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

If this is a thread for thanking the staff, thanks fam. Couldn't have the server without y'all. <3
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

(06-18-2016, 12:36 PM)Chlo Wrote: If this is a thread for thanking the staff, thanks fam. Couldn't have the server without y'all. <3

we are just doing what ur signature tells us to do Tongue

Seriously the staff is amazing! They do a fabulous job at running the server and I know it's not easy. Thanks so much guys <3
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

Yes thank you staff, you guys are amazing
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Thank you so much for the work you do, I don't know how my buildings would be without you (probably a piece of cheese in front of mice)

Ty staff

Thanks staff for keeping Hometown safe and enjoyable.
You have reached redstone support. How may we help?

Thank you hometown staff for always keeping the server running smoothly! I have spoken to most of the staff members personally and came to the conclusion that you guys are all genuinely great people. I cant wait to see what you guys do for the winter event, I know it will be amazing!
Have a great day!  Angel