[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Your text

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Your text
Minecraft name: LeafyIsntBeefy

Reason for ban: Xray

Who banned you? - Rowebot

Why I think I should be unbanned: Well I don't really think I should be unbanned since  I broke the rules, but if you need to know I was using a resource pack to use xray not that would help but yeah. I haven't got much else to say.

Why do I want to come back: Because the server is well protected and I find it annoying when people grief. If I was to come back I wouldn't use xray and I would give all of my "xrayed" stuff back. Thanks.

P.S Since you've banned me you've also banned my sister since you banned our Ip. My sister has done nothing wrong and for my silly mistake she will be paying for it as well. BTW her ign is PlatinumBlue

Leafy,

X Ray is serious. Your appeal is nowhere good enough.

I have unbanned your family's ip for you sister to use. Her mining is suggestive of xray at times but not conclusive.

DO NOT try to use an alt or use your sister's account. If we find another account being used on that ip, the ip address will be banned again.
/Rowebot

(06-19-2016, 01:24 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Leafy,

X Ray is serious.  Your appeal is nowhere good enough.

I have unbanned your family's ip for you sister to use.  Her mining is suggestive of xray at times but not conclusive.

DO NOT try to use an alt or use your sister's account.  If we find another account being used on that ip, the ip address will be banned again.

Thank you I appreciate you unbanning the ip for my sister.

I understand.