Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: QuTeeLily

Reason for your ban: Theft/Grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I truly love this server and even though I have only been playing on it for roughly 2 days, I have learnt so much about respect, empathy and honesty; I would love to benefit the HT community and make other people happy! 
I understand my punishment and why it was applicable, stealing and griefing is not acceptable and is just horrible - I was lazy and stole haybales from a shop and glowstone (which i should not have done because they belonged to someone who had worked hard to get them) I stole crops -which i did not replace- from multiple places, the crops were: carrots, potatoes and wheat. Also i stole from 2 other shops, from one of them i stole music discs, broke glass and took solar panels and i stole other items from the shop next door. I destroyed carpets and vines, disrespectfully opened 'staff only' doors and broke other blocks. 

Why do you want to come back: I would love to come back because this server is incredible and I feel lost without it! I would also love to make new friends and be a really nice generous person to other members of the Ht communtity.

I would also like to thank Rowebot, for giving me a second-chance at this appeal and also being tolerant of my disgusting lies.
Thankyou for reading.
Orly <3

Much better.

You are unbanned.

You have 1 day from when you log back in again to put the stolen items in the chest with your name at /warp melons. Don't need the crops, but I do need the enchanted book, haybales, music disks, glowstone dust, solar panels and armor plus what ever else you stole. Turn left and walk to the far pylon. The double chest sitting on the ground is the one to use.

Please do not steal or grief again. I will be checking on a regular basis.

Welcome back and enjoy HT.
/Rowebot

(06-22-2016, 02:12 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Much better.

You are unbanned.

You have 1 day from when you log back in again to put the stolen items in the chest with your name at /warp melons.  Don't need the crops, but I do need the enchanted book, haybales, music disks, glowstone dust, solar panels and armor plus what ever else you stole.  Turn left and walk to the far pylon.  The double chest sitting on the ground is the one to use.

Please do not steal or grief again.  I will be checking on a regular basis.

Welcome back and enjoy HT.
Thankyou So so so much Rowebot!But, i can not find the glowstone dust, what do i do?
Orly <3

Throw in a stack of a crop instead, like 64 carrots or potatoes or wheat
/Rowebot