Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fresh Ban Appeal
Minecraft name: spartan1960

Who banned you: Staff in general I think

Reason for your ban: Disrespect, ignorance and back-talking

Why should you be unbanned: 

I joined the Hometown server around two years ago, and over time I have felt welcomed and have settled into the family-friendly community. Unfortunately, this has ended quite abruptly- which is a shame. The ban was necessary in aiding me to understand how deep the hole my humour and sarcasm had helped me dig. It is now that I realise that my behaviour wasn't that expected of someone who has been part of the HomeTown community for a fair amount of time. In all honesty, I truly apologise for the extent of witty comments I allowed myself to reach- they were uncalled for and unnecessary. My nature had lead me astray, and I am more than willing to patch up my mistakes.
Furthermore, I would like to apologise to all the staff for any offence caused by me. I will mind my own business and stay quiet, so as not to offend anyone. I really did not mean to hurt anyone, and if I did, I apologize as that is the last thing I wanted. If you could please pull the evidence from the other thread, I'd appreciate the opportunity to apologize directly to those who I may have insulted without realizing it. If I did disrespect people unknowingly, I will take that into consideration and learn how not to make the same mistakes in the future. As for the PM's that I have sent, they may have been inciting for hate. However, they were never meant to disregard the feelings of the subject of the message and that was honestly the last thing that I have wanted. With that said I apologize to Grimm for the insulting messages I said a while ago to another person about you. I promise that I will be much more conscious of future interactions because the last thing I want to do is insult anyone.

Why do you want to come back: 

I fully understand that I am not the most populous amongst the staff of hometown. However, there are a fair amount of people that I look forwards to seeing and talking. I do not mean to be creating a petty, sob story but in all truth I dread losing contact with them. I have made great friends during my hometown journey, and hope to continue that journey with them. Moreover, I have many plans for projects including a massive city which I have planned so intricately with so much detail; it would be a shame if it all goes to loss. My last and most important reason is that I believe that I have learnt my lesson, and I promise to hold my tongue when I am faced with the same situations.

Thank you for reading and sorry for wasting your time again. Also, I have 3 tough exams up ahead so please give me time to reply and such if it is not immediate. Everything finishes on the 28th so after that I should be more active.

Oh yea, I finished my exams btw.

Alright spart, we've come to the decision to unban you. We don't want to see anymore bullshit, and we want you to follow the rules. If you break anymore rules, your permanent ban will be swift. No more ignoring what we say, no more insults. Do you understand?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Thanks and I understand. Thanks again.

You're unbanned.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]