• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Note: this was made when the website was broken.

[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] SMP.

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Davidlikespie123

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] "Good bye"

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Kat

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Honestly, I'm wondering if there is a reason why you guys should unban me. Even if i won't be unbanned,
I want to say sorry. I am sorry for promoting Naziism in chat, and/or being disrespectful and offensive to other players around me. At
first, I was honestly surprised I was banned. I was so distracted by a magical flying minecart giving me enderpearls that when I was
banned I was shocked. At first I was wondering what did I do so wrong. It took a while to realize it, and I am truly sorry. If you can
trust me... IF you can, then that would be greatly appreciated. I am sorry and I promise I will never do it again.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Because hometown is a good server. And I would really want to see the magical flying minecart on the
server, and finish my castle, too. And I have made good friends on there, and I don't want to lose them.

Thank you fish for motivating me on making an appeal because you want me back. :)

David. At the time, I was offline when this happened. However a player had sent their logs to me. What was found was extremely unacceptable. You had posted a link in chat with you spamming another server. Honestly, I was shocked at what was posted. Additionally, I updated your "reason for ban" a few moments after banning you. You might want to correct that.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/exmKy

Please wait for a Mod to respond to your appeal.
- KatNip

So it's been a few days and I have thought this over. First things first here, you claim that you are sorry for what you spammed but in another thread you wanted that same crap put into a CaH deck. So I find it very hard to even believe you when you say that you are sorry. With that said I am not sorry for this. Appeal denied, you will remain banned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Dear Vilneas, I am very and truly sorry for griefing. All my friends are on this server and i would like to be allowed to be put back on please. Thank you, BlueLion510

(06-25-2016, 04:47 PM)BlueLion510 Wrote: Dear Vilneas, I am very and truly sorry for griefing. All my friends are on this server and i would like to be allowed to be put back on please. Thank you, BlueLion510

Sweety, you'll need to make your own Ban Appeal, like David did.
[Image: syRUFYP.jpg]

(06-25-2016, 07:00 PM)LambAndWolf Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 04:47 PM)BlueLion510 Wrote: Dear Vilneas, I am very and truly sorry for griefing. All my friends are on this server and i would like to be allowed to be put back on please. Thank you, BlueLion510

Sweety, you'll need to make your own Ban Appeal, like David did.

I appreciate the effort you made in telling them to make their own ban appeal, but you'll get in trouble for posting on a ban appeal you have nothing to do with, same goes for BlueLion.

I thought CaH was supposed to be offensive, so I thought it would be fine.
Oh well, see you never.