• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nEw 1.10 crEAtuRe??/?/?/s
Shocked 
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you... The one... The only... The remarkable.....Arayvek!

She is native to the Mountainous Savannah region where her home resides, and can be spotted roaming the HomeTown server ominously, as if waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting player. She is roused up easy by repeated messages, loud and annoying people, but is mostly a calm, respective creature. Her attack, however, is anything but calm. When riled up, her powerful mute attack can easily render you speechless. However, nothing compares to her primary attack. Also known as the "IP ban", her ban attack is what players everywhere should fear. One wrong move and, like they say in baseball, YOU'RE OUT! Her attack sends you flying away into the Minecraft Forums, endlessly searching for the server  where she roams. She eat's the IP's of small, helpless players, and tends to stay alone. Truly a remarkable creature.

how did you forget the screenshot??? lmao
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I belong to theor normal dietary

Thats the main reason im rare and close to extinct
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

on the server, another mystical creature roams. the amazingly rare FrostVincent,
it was added in minecraft 1.8 and is very rarley seen,
it usually lives in frozen and cold areas, but will also roam the world if anyone is acting dumb and breaking it's rules.
this powerful creature is even capable of moving intire ships with it's mind if it wants to. when seen, it's often doing important buisness on hometown, repairing the world it roams. it glows with a blue outline when it is calm. and an ominus red one when it is angry, so do not make it mad!!!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King