• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Is Your Favorite Youtuber?
I love too many youtubers to pick one :')
But one of my favourites is stacyplays
- KatNip

(01-03-2016, 06:25 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I love too many youtubers to pick one :')
But one of my favourites is stacyplays
i dIeeEEeeD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Geek Remix, Savannah Brown, Dodie Clark, and Kpop
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Aphmau
Gerbils are cool so is my lizard Fred Cool

Like Kat, I watch too many YouTubers to pick a favorite. With that said, probably the most well-known that I watch–and come easily to mind–are Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, RoosterTeeth, and UberHaxorNova.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

mArkImOo anD dAn n pHil plS

I use youtube for music primarily. My browser completes http://www.youtube.com/user/ with:

KurtHugoSchneider
ThePianoGuys
PTXofficial
walkofftheearth
OkGo
NatalieDawn
trudbol

Somewhat varied. I also play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u988iJlkZQ a lot but he only has a couple videos up.

Lots more bookmarked but these are the ones I follow closely and will use playlists with. Most of the other artists have individual songs I want to buy not whole CDs like the ones above.
/Rowebot

(01-03-2016, 06:47 AM)vilneas Wrote: Markiplier (thank you star) with a runner up of bdoulbeo100 and the mindcrack gang. Also scott manly, cant forget him.

(01-05-2016, 03:14 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Like Kat, I watch too many YouTubers to pick a favorite.  With that said, probably the most well-known that I watch–and come easily to mind–are Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, RoosterTeeth, and UberHaxorNova.

(01-05-2016, 11:10 PM)Sarah Wrote: mArkImOo anD dAn n pHil plS
Lol, I love Markiplier, and I also watch jacksepticeye, Matthias, LordMinion777, and muyskerm.

Wassabi Productions, Markiplier, and the shaytards

Ethooooo Big Grin