• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Is Your Favorite Youtuber?
My favorite used to be BfvsGf/Prankvsprank but then they broke up...
Now my favorites are Liza Koshy and David Dobrik

Either Game Grumps or Jesse Cox, I like them both a lot o3o
Cheers love! The Cavalry's here!

Stampylongnose
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(01-22-2016, 06:35 PM)Saiyaka Wrote: We all know that papa franku is the best and only real youtuber.

the almighty lord has spoken.

also, papa franku is literally the only youtuber to produce quality content
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(01-29-2016, 03:54 PM)Lina Wrote: NewRetroWave

Ayeeee, NewRetroWave!~
That channel introduced me to one of my favorite music artists, as well as plenty of others that I got hooked on. u vu)

Off the top of my head, I'd have to say one of my favorite Youtubers is Olan Rogers.  The guy produces incredibly entertaining original content.  He does short stories from his life (he's such an amazing storyteller), comedic sketches, and so much more.  He's currently in the midst of working on his own animated television series called Final Space which is going to be hitting TBS.  I'm pretty hype for it. c:
[Image: Fzsb0W0.png]

Logan Paul - #Logang4Life
Be a Maverick - YT Logan Paul Vlogs Smile Tongue

(04-23-2017, 07:34 PM)undormant Wrote: Off the top of my head, I'd have to say one of my favorite Youtubers is Olan Rogers.  The guy produces incredibly entertaining original content.  He does short stories from his life (he's such an amazing storyteller), comedic sketches, and so much more.  He's currently in the midst of working on his own animated television series called Final Space which is going to be hitting TBS.  I'm pretty hype for it. c:[url=https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-goliath-review-results][/url]

Mine too!

(06-23-2017, 04:38 PM)Goldfarb Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 07:34 PM)undormant Wrote: Stampylongnose

Mine too!

Funny voice: good morning... good morning.
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA