Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometownsmp

Minecraft name: PrimeSlimeMC

Reason for your ban: I Griefed/trespassing/kat

Who banned you:lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: because i what to play with my friend plasingmedal9  and i made a mistake and i apologise for it but i whould like to be unbanned please 

Why do you want to come back: because it is a fun serverer and i would like to play with my friends 

i am sorry for what I did i would just like to play the smp again so if you can find it out of something in your heart that i made a mistake  

You did something bad because you didn't think you would get caught? But you got caught, so NOW you're sorry? Maybe it would have been better to have NOT been a dick in the first place and realized what you were doing was simply wrong.

A disciple asked Master Kong "What one word should guide a person through life?" The Master replied "Reciprocity"! Do not chose for another, what you would not chose for yourself."
"Taste Sauce, from which all spices flow! Drink up, ye Pirates here below! Until the Kansas School Board calls, Praise Noodles, Sauce, and Meaty Balls! RAmen!"

(06-27-2016, 09:00 AM)OrkasaurusRex Wrote: You did something bad because you didn't think you would get caught? But you got caught, so NOW you're sorry? Maybe it would have been better to have NOT been a dick in the first place and realized what you were doing was simply wrong.

A disciple asked Master Kong "What one word should guide a person through life?" The Master replied "Reciprocity"! Do not chose for another, what you would not chose for yourself."
Don't post on ban appeals you have nothing to do with. This well earn you a temp forums ban if you continue.
(06-27-2016, 09:48 AM)PrimeSlimeMC Wrote: you happy now
For starters your appeal is lacking. Put some effort into and make us want to unban you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

i just want to be back on the sever I am just asking and you don't accept it will not accept it will not affect you in the slightest and this is the best i can do but i am truly sorry for what i did

I suggest you do what Vil said. As well as, you need to re-read what your ban message said. You were banned by Lex and I, for grief and trespassing. You need to add more effort into this appeal, or you wont be unbanned anytime soon.

On the other hand, I banned you because you had trespassed into my house. I had gone away for one day and found that you had broken into my house. I did a wide radius around my house, and you had griefed a total of 26 blocks. This isn't acceptable. When improving your appeal, I expect an apology and you explaining what you did and why you know its wrong.
- KatNip

(06-27-2016, 08:22 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I suggest you do what Vil said. As well as, you need to re-read what your ban message said. You were banned by Lex and I, for grief and trespassing. You need to add more effort into this appeal, or you wont be unbanned anytime soon.

On the other hand, I banned you because you had trespassed into my house. I had gone away for one day and found that you had broken into my house. I did a wide radius around my house, and you had griefed a total of 26 blocks. This isn't acceptable. When improving your appeal, I expect an apology and you explaining what you did and why you know its wrong.

I am sorry for what i did i would just like to play on the server again but if i don't i can accept that because what i did was wrong