Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: gren8bit

Reason for your ban: Stealing

Who banned you: shishuan

Why should you be unbanned: I logged in to my account after a couple of days, after giving power of my account to my little cousin, since he offered to build a house for me if i let him play (he is staying at my house for a few weeks). 
I asked him about this since I've never and I wouldn't steal anything in any server, and he argues that he did it so he could get resources to build the house. Needless to say that he is not allowed to get into my account anymore.
I'm not trying to justify what happened since I should've been more careful with my account and checked on him, but I want to make clear that I never wanted this to happen. Of course I'm willing to return everything that was stolen, and even help build if there was some kind of damage in any structure, as well as any other things moderators consider. I apologise in my behalf and my cousin's, and I hope this can get solved.

Why do you want to come back: I've been trying some servers since I got Minecraft and until now, this is my favourite because of the system, cool structures and polite community. I really like this server and I hope I can come back. 

After going through and rolling back each chest you stole from, it seems that you have been doing this for 10 days and have hit quite a few locations. It seems highly unlikely that within these 10 days of you stealing from countless chests that you did not once log on and realize. Regardless if it was your 'cousin' or not, you are responsible for your own account and you will hold these consequences as your own. It was quite a hassle fixing all those chests.