• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding to minecraft.
Chocolate.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

(01-03-2016, 06:55 PM)JoBot2014 Wrote: Chocolate.

I second this motion xD

I would add Sharks. Right now we need a sea mob that can spawn anywhere, and is hostile.

Basically anything related to what vil, Maddie and TheOnlyKat said.......anything to add detail T_T

gotta get dat detail!

;P

More Crops I love farming stuff how about adding new unique crops that can grow in certain biomes, ex: Apple trees that only grow in forests, berries that only grow in dark forests, tomatoes that only grow in plains, also nether and end plants.
Have a great day!  Angel

1.Craftable money e.g gold and paper OR updating the trading system... why?

I see 16 emeralds + Diamond pick = Silk 1 pick.....

2.The occasional huge village, perhaps 1 in 20 or 1 in 25 villages, that has a castle and better houses

3.Integrated minimap - can be turned on/off

4.Roofed forest temples/dungeons

5.More dungeons, not as in different spawners. Just more types of dungeon e.g. abandoned ruins etc.

6.Mesa gold mines - already implemented in P.E.

7.Mesa villages - in cliffs like Mesa Verde/Pueblo towns

8.ONE POINT NINE FINALLY RELEASED!!!!
The world has moved on, they say...

(01-08-2016, 09:10 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I would add Sharks. Right now we need a sea mob that can spawn anywhere, and is hostile.

No. No no no no no. Why would you do that? I'm already scared shitless of driving in the ocean in game. I have a phobia of in game water. Why would you add sharks to that? That's just evil bro

(01-21-2016, 12:23 AM)Arayvek Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:10 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I would add Sharks. Right now we need a sea mob that can spawn anywhere, and is hostile.

No. No no no no no. Why would you do that? I'm already scared shitless of driving in the ocean in game. I have a phobia of in game water. Why would you add sharks to that? That's just evil bro

I agree with Aray for normal survival but /fly for HT Big Grin
The world has moved on, they say...

Glass doors

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bigger minecarts
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.