• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was disrespected and fasley accused
My old thread was canceled and i couldn't get the chance to reply, this really is very frustrating, and its giving me anxiety. I spent hours building, and mining. the way i build is a strategy called spontaneous mining. its a mixture of Zig zag, down dig, up look, coincidence, and logic. learning how a mine craft world spawns ores. just like om any other game you can figure out a pattern. i will stop playing on your minecraft sever using my intelligent strategy, if it is going to get admins, riled up and feeling dubious. I am Standing up for what i believe in, while trying my best to stay respectful of your sever rights. I am highly dissatisfied, how i was treated, and hacker profiled. (racial profiling) I would like to apologize for using my brain. please unban me i will be the "regular player like you want me to be". 

from Crimson_rem banned yesterday
PS stay awesome the guy who gave me iron and diamonds, at least some people are nice.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3
xo

(06-27-2016, 12:12 PM)Crimson_rem Wrote: this really is very frustrating, and its giving me anxiety. 

a strategy called spontaneous mining. its a mixture of Zig zag, down dig, up look, coincidence, and logic.

i will stop playing on your minecraft sever using my intelligent strategy, if it is going to get admins, riled up and feeling dubious.

I am Standing up for what i believe in, while trying my best to stay respectful of your server rights.

I am highly dissatisfied, how i was treated, and hacker profiled. (racial profiling) I would like to apologize for using my brain. please unban me i will be the "regular player like you want me to be".

- We don't care about your supposed anxiety, maybe you should try taking deep breaths.

- Sounds more spontaneous bullshit to me.

- Yeah, you're going to stop playing on our server 'cause you're IP-banned; it's not really a personal choice on your part.

- Server rights?  Well, our server's effectively a police state, so what rights?

- I was not aware that hackers were a race.  What's its genetic makeup?  Does lying and being a moron go along with it?

- Since–according to your own words–you were "fasley" accused yet you "use your brain", how about you take some spelling and grammar lessons.  It will actually make your lies sound more intelligent and that you made an actual effort in using your brain. #GetADictionary #LeronzoLerone

Since it's obvious you're not going to tell the truth, you're wasting our time; goodbye.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook