Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Fallout_4_

Reason for your ban: X-Raying

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize and admit to using X-Ray on the server, but I honestly truly enjoyed playing on the server even though I only played on the server for about 3 days. It's the ideal server for me, as I love to build things, but as I lacked the funds to buy supplies, this is why I turned to X-Raying for resources. Hometown is probably also one of the nicest and friendliest servers I have ever been on in Minecraft, everyone is usually helping out each other. Using hacking clients in Minecraft is unacceptable and ruins the fun for you and others around you. With the mods I mined about 2 stacks of diamonds, 3 or 4 stacks of coal, 1 and a half stacks of iron, and around a stack of gold.

Why do you want to come back: Because I honestly really love this server. My friend, Chaotic_Rose137, and I usually aren't fans of minecraft, but this server actually makes it fun for us; and as I said earlier, Hometown is the ideal server for me, and is the friendliest server I have encountered.

I also wish to apologize for wasting the time of any staff members that may have been affected by me breaking the rules.

Im glad your not trying to lie about it but I want a bit better appeal. so denied.

(06-29-2016, 01:19 AM)shisuan Wrote: Im glad your not trying to lie about it but I want a bit better appeal. so denied.

Ah, darn. I was really hoping I could get back. Anyways, apologies for any time of yours I may have wasted.