* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baned
Server you were banned on (SMP): home town

Minecraft name: nickcams

Reason for your ban: i was banned for grief

Who banned you: star

Why should you be unbanned: me and my friend was just kidding around and we just moved a few signs

Why do you want to come back: becouse the server is super fun and i will never do it again

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

The appeal is too short for an unban, but the format is fine. You'll need to remove the poll as well, since it's up to me to unban you, not a few people who stumble across this appeal.

You did more than just "move a few signs" at the town, but you griefed the potatoes/carrots as well. You'll need to take responsibility for that, as well.

(01-03-2016, 08:48 AM)Star Wrote: The appeal is too short for an unban, but the format is fine. You'll need to remove the poll as well, since it's up to me to unban you, not a few people who stumble across this appeal.

You did more than just "move a few signs" at the town, but you griefed the potatoes/carrots as well. You'll need to take responsibility for that, as well.
yes thanks for the feed back but my freind was with me and he got rid of the carrots and stuff like that i just moved a few sings

What you fail to realize nickcams is that the logs dont lie and we know everything you do and break. Take stars advise and edit your ban appeal and take responsibility for what you did. Lying to us just makes it worse.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(01-04-2016, 07:11 AM)vilneas Wrote: What you fail to realize nickcams is that the logs dont lie and we know everything you do and break. Take stars advise and edit your ban appeal and take responsibility for what you did. Lying to us just makes it worse.

i was playing with my friend believe me

I'd love to believe you, but experience has me doing otherwise. I wouldn't have banned you for only signs, and if you insist upon denying it, your appeal won't be getting you anywhere any time soon. When I'm at my computer, I'll show you a screenshot of what was rolled back.

Grief of Carrots/Potatoes:

http://imgur.com/x30cD1I

(01-04-2016, 08:35 PM)Star Wrote: I'd love to believe you, but experience has me doing otherwise. I wouldn't have banned you for only signs, and if you insist upon denying it, your appeal won't be getting you anywhere any time soon. When I'm at my computer, I'll show you a screenshot of what was rolled back.

Grief of Carrots/Potatoes:

http://imgur.com/x30cD1I

yes it did that part but look at the other farm

I know your friend did that, but this appeal is about you, no? I suggest updating your appeal, and you still need to take down that poll.