• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned after 12 hours
Why is x-raying banned on most server? - In my opinion x-raying is banned on most servers because it gives a major advantage to the user, on a lot of servers where there isn't rollbacks and protection it lets people just look around freely and take items that other people have earned and worked for. This is unfair on them and they normally don't get the items back because they don't remember or the server doesn't have appropriate plugins to rollback. Most servers ban people for xraying so that the community isn't demoralised because the owners don't do anything. The difference with this server is that the staff care about the well being of the players and try to do everything to stop xrayers that is why they are banned even if it just to gather resources because they might do something bad with it.

How can x-raying affect others? - Xraying affects others because people make shops with the resources that they unfairly obtained and can sell them at lower prices, this means that the people that work hard to find all the resources don't get fairly paid and have to work harder to obtain a stack of diamonds in an hour of that an xrayer with a fortune pickaxe can earn in about 5 minutes.

How can x-raying affect the economy? - It affects the economy because it decreases the overall price of the items because the xrayer can sell them for cheaper because they can spend less time searching for it and get it quicker. It also means that the smaller shops don't get as much business as the larger shops who can already charge lower prices because they have enough suppliers. Which means that the people with small shops stop doing business and only the large shops succeed in the shopping district.

I am sincerely sorry for xraying, it was stupid of me for doing it. I did it because I didn't think about what I was doing and I was lazy and should have gained the items fairly and play the game how it was designed and not how I wanted to cheat to get the items. Again I am really sorry for xraying and I have already deleted the texture pack.

Messages In This Thread
Banned after 12 hours - by YodaBadger - 06-30-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Banned after 12 hours - by YodaBadger - 07-01-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: Banned after 12 hours - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-01-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Banned after 12 hours - by YodaBadger - 07-01-2016, 07:11 AM
RE: Banned after 12 hours - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-01-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Banned after 12 hours - by YodaBadger - 07-01-2016, 08:37 PM