• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for looking at my ban appeal
... its been 5 days, thanks for the feedback...

That's unfortunate for you, but we staff do have lives. You xrayed, and now you've been off the server for a few days. That sucks.

(07-01-2016, 02:09 AM)Arayvek Wrote: That's unfortunate for you, but we staff do have lives. You xrayed, and now you've been off the server for a few days. That sucks.

I actually never x-rayed, it was all a lie to hope I get unbanned I never x-rayed and was falsely accused, in fact I was AFK when I got banned, you guys have great evidence of me X-raying Smile Also thanks for deleting my first appeal! Great staff!

Nobody deleted your appeal. I replied to it 30 minutes ago

(07-01-2016, 03:37 AM)BubbuhSlays Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 02:09 AM)Arayvek Wrote: That's unfortunate for you, but we staff do have lives. You xrayed, and now you've been off the server for a few days. That sucks.

I actually never x-rayed, it was all a lie to hope I get unbanned I never x-rayed and was falsely accused, in fact I was AFK when I got banned, you guys have great evidence of me X-raying Smile Also thanks for deleting my first appeal! Great staff!

I was actually going to give you a reply within the hour today, as I don't work today nor do I have to cram for my accelerated, university-level summer courses–my class was given more time to complete the online exams today, in fact.

I really hope you realize that in your impatience and moronic decision you've shot yourself in the foot.  Find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook