HomeTown Forums

Full Version: COMING SOON MARVEL LAND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will post updates of builds
First build done  Big Grin
Amazing build! This is so cool
Oh thx it is available for auction with price starting from 2k the auction is until the start of may. Just message me if I am online or /mail send .LightSquid35112 if I am not online
Looks great so far!
Oh thx frost

Ok change of plan marvel land isn’t rlly gonna be a thing anymore Sad. The iron man statue is up for auction you can mail me the current price is 2k. If anyone rlly wanted this to be a thing then I could continue just would need some help and somewhere to build and some money toward making it a warp.

Instead I can do any sort of statue or head builds. Eg like iron man just whatever
I’m not saying that I didn’t enjoy making it was a lot of fun and I hope to make many more builds thanks for anyone who gave their feedback on it Smile
Iron Man looks really nice! Would be a shame if you gave up and didn't make more Marvel characters :/, but it is your build and your decision. In any case, would love to see more!
oh really.
Um im not sure how to react to that. I've decided to form squidtown in the area but I would like to focus on the town so I can help new players Smile