HomeTown Forums
Fine Arts - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fine Arts (/showthread.php?tid=228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Fine Arts - ZoBot_ - 04-14-2016

Wow Cooks that's amazing!

RE: Fine Arts - Cookie___Monster - 05-05-2016

Update on my drawing!

I have finally gotten around to a theme... -ish.  Anyway, I've implemented a hand to please my drawing teacher; she thought it would make it look better (she was right). I'll eventually get around to shading it, whenever I figure out how.  I've also been having trouble getting the shading of the clavicle and esophagus to match the shading of her face (which is very minimalistic btw).  I swear I willlll get to the ears eventually, I'm just too scared.  My drawing teacher also suggested giving it a charcoal (or just dark) background to compliment the (somewhat) minimalistic shading.  Dunno if I should even try to draw the top of a dress either; like out to her shoulders or to just keep it blank as it is now.  I'm also trying to figure out how to get the needle thinner :/

-I have still only used a single 0.3mm graphite mechanical pencil (with various other erasers and tortillions).
-To give more perspective: from the top of her hear to the bottom of her hand is 8 inches.

[Image: 5jjmj9j.jpg]

RE: Fine Arts - Susiron - 05-06-2016

Ohhh just found this forum; I'll have to start making a habit to stalk it! I browsed through the pages and I'm seeing lots of cool stuff Big Grin

Uh here's my most recent sketch. I haven't done much drawing over the last few months (mostly sketches, if anything). I'm trying to get back into the habit, tho v o v

[Image: fatdragonsmall_by_susiron-da1jwvj.png]

Some chubby dragon dude. I think his name will be Corc

RE: Fine Arts - TheOnlyKat - 05-07-2016

Everyone is so good at drawing etc. I really like all of the drawings etc. people have done!
I drew something today, hope yall like it :3 
I used 23 colours in total too~
[Image: GZ3MOvG.jpg]

RE: Fine Arts - Oshakai - 05-07-2016

hot damn I dat skill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RE: Fine Arts - Nether_Ruler - 05-08-2016

(05-05-2016, 03:54 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Update on my drawing!

I have finally gotten around to a theme... -ish.  Anyway, I've implemented a hand to please my drawing teacher; she thought it would make it look better (she was right). I'll eventually get around to shading it, whenever I figure out how.  I've also been having trouble getting the shading of the clavicle and esophagus to match the shading of her face (which is very minimalistic btw).  I swear I willlll get to the ears eventually, I'm just too scared.  My drawing teacher also suggested giving it a charcoal (or just dark) background to compliment the (somewhat) minimalistic shading.  Dunno if I should even try to draw the top of a dress either; like out to her shoulders or to just keep it blank as it is now.  I'm also trying to figure out how to get the needle thinner :/

-I have still only used a single 0.3mm graphite mechanical pencil (with various other erasers and tortillions).
-To give more perspective: from the top of her hear to the bottom of her hand is 8 inches.

[Image: 5jjmj9j.jpg]
The eyebrows look better :p
(05-06-2016, 08:05 AM)Susiron Wrote: Ohhh just found this forum; I'll have to start making a habit to stalk it! I browsed through the pages and I'm seeing lots of cool stuff Big Grin

Uh here's my most recent sketch. I haven't done much drawing over the last few months (mostly sketches, if anything). I'm trying to get back into the habit, tho v o v

[Image: fatdragonsmall_by_susiron-da1jwvj.png]

Some chubby dragon dude. I think his name will be Corc
Circ sounds more mistical xD 
(05-07-2016, 05:54 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Everyone is so good at drawing etc. I really like all of the drawings etc. people have done!
I drew something today, hope yall like it :3 
I used 23 colours in total too~
[Image: GZ3MOvG.jpg]
I like it :>

RE: Fine Arts - TheOnlyKat - 05-08-2016

I also drew this a while back. It doesnt look as detailed as it really is when I take a photo :/ But I drew this:
[Image: vmpoPZ6.jpg]
[Image: 4sCoekS.jpg]

RE: Fine Arts - Blondie - 05-21-2016

Luv what I've seen so far, I hope to add to it eventually.

RE: Fine Arts - Chlo - 05-25-2016

ok i do photography and stuff on my insta (cough follow me cough)
also selfies because i'm a narcissistic milennial
https://www.instagram.com/beauty_rebellion/

shameless self promos are my jam

RE: Fine Arts - Oshakai - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 10:29 AM)Chlo Wrote: ok i do photography and stuff on my insta (cough follow me cough)
also selfies because i'm a narcissistic milennial
https://www.instagram.com/beauty_rebellion/

shameless self promos are my jam

Okay I still don't get how you take the perfect selfie. Teach me master *bows*