HomeTown Forums
Fine Arts - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fine Arts (/showthread.php?tid=228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Fine Arts - TheOnlyKat - 06-27-2016

Thats a really nice photo, Rasse u.u

RE: Fine Arts - Arrei - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 02:27 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Some say that pictures aint art, but i beg to differ.

*deep thought*
If pictures are art, does that mean a photo of a painting is plagiarism?

RE: Fine Arts - TheNamesGames - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 01:46 PM)Arrei Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 02:27 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Some say that pictures aint art, but i beg to differ.

*deep thought*
If pictures are art, does that mean a photo of a painting is plagiarism?

I was thinking about that while i was trying to sleepin my bed: "hmmm, i wrote that wrong, should propably fix it..."

I meant photographs which aremt from paintings/drawings stuff like that

RE: Fine Arts - Blondie - 07-02-2016

Weird randomness, but I just love your animation in your signature arrei <3

RE: Fine Arts - ThatChicken1 - 07-10-2016

Just because I haven't been on this thread in a while and Oshi's brightly coloured drawing reminded me of something I did semi-recently...
[Image: FpxVvw7.jpg?1]
(If anyone happens to be a master metal worker who could create this, that Chicken would forever be in debt)

In my fowl opinion, photos are a form of art. Even photos of others' art can be turned into art themselves.  Just as one can paint a statue, one can also photograph a picture to implement their own style to it. (Proper citation in all cases, of course) :p If only all cameras were able to take perfect photos of the environment. There is so much material able to be converted into a frozen masterpiece!
[Image: do86uaO.jpg?1]

RE: Fine Arts - TheNamesGames - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 05:35 AM)ThatChicken1 Wrote: Just because I haven't been on this thread in a while and Oshi's brightly coloured drawing reminded me of something I did semi-recently...
(If anyone happens to be a master metal worker who could create this, that Chicken would forever be in debt)

In my fowl opinion, photos are a form of art. Even photos of others' art can be turned into art themselves.  Just as one can paint a statue, one can also photograph a picture to implement their own style to it. (Proper citation in all cases, of course) :p If only all cameras were able to take perfect photos of the environment. There is so much material able to be converted into a frozen masterpiece!

i could create you that knife from cardboard if i wouldnt be this lazy...

what is that wall in your photograph? is it a fence or a house or something? (rly makes it awesome in more ways but what it is?)

RE: Fine Arts - Oshakai - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 05:35 AM)ThatChicken1 Wrote: Just because I haven't been on this thread in a while and Oshi's brightly coloured drawing reminded me of something I did semi-recently...

In my fowl opinion, photos are a form of art. Even photos of others' art can be turned into art themselves.  Just as one can paint a statue, one can also photograph a picture to implement their own style to it. (Proper citation in all cases, of course)If only all cameras were able to take perfect photos of the environment. There is so much material able to be converted into a frozen masterpiece!
I like the dagger chicken litte.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RE: Fine Arts - ThatChicken1 - 07-12-2016

That happens to be the outline of a roof, OtherChicken.
Thank you, Oshels

RE: Fine Arts - The_4thdoctor - 07-12-2016

[Image: JdoUk1b.jpg]

RE: Fine Arts - Danoir_ - 07-12-2016

if I could take pictures of my work, i'd post it but lighting is shit because in england there is no sun, only clouds, fog and mist