HomeTown Forums
RPG - Printable Version

+- HomeTown Forums (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://hometownmc.com:443/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: RPG (/showthread.php?tid=2596)

RPG - Dinogirl2468 - 07-29-2017

Does anyone play D&D here? I would love to hear all of your best moments while playing a campaign. Today is my first day playing a real D&D campaign and this is fun. Sadly since i live a little to far from my friends we use discord to talk. I'm playing an Aasimar ranger that has fallen. I am playing with 4 other friends and my boyfriend is the DM.

RE: RPG - thatguy3339 - 07-30-2017

I haven't played since I was like twelve or thirteen (so 7 or 8 years) but I've been wanting to get back into it for a while now. :p

RE: RPG - Penguin - 07-31-2017

I currently have noone to play it with, however I occasionally get into games. I always take on the dungeon master role since I know what i'm doing and find it fun. I prefer to play RPGs with softer rules however, since DnD4 is super strict and has way too many rules. I love wargaming too.

RE: RPG - Rowebot - 07-31-2017

Former DM (Dungeon Master) here. Must say the best moment, was when my son started playing D&D at university and in an excited conversation asked if I had every played.

I pulled out a banker's box with all the original published books, campaign notes, multiple high quality dice in a leather pouches and presented them as a gift to him.

Yeah, I played D&D at university too!

Second best moments were playing D&D with friends again after not playing for a few years after university. We would meet after work at one friend's workplace in a downtown Ottawa highrise office for a few hours of campaigning every week. Funny, we stopped after we began to have kids, lol.

RE: RPG - Oshakai - 08-03-2017

(07-31-2017, 09:13 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Former DM (Dungeon Master) here. Must say the best moment, was when my son started playing D&D at university and in an excited conversation asked if I had every played.

I pulled out a banker's box with all the original published books, campaign notes, multiple high quality dice in a leather pouches and presented them as a gift to him.

Yeah, I played D&D at university too!

Second best moments were playing D&D with friends again after not playing for a few years after university. We would meet after work at one friend's workplace in a downtown Ottawa highrise office for a few hours of campaigning every week. Funny, we stopped after we began to have kids, lol.
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RE: RPG - TheFabNova - 08-03-2017

I play a superhero version of D&D called Savage Worlds in a club at my high school. We made our own characters and defeated bad guys on custom campaigns. since schools out I haven't played it recently, but I really want to try the classic D&D with the club! Once I needed two 11's and a 6 to activate my powers, and I rolled two 11's and a 6. We all had a good laugh