Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ironfiremans

Reason for your ban: Reason for ban was Crop Theft

Who banned you: Lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned: Hi, I am new to the server and I was recently looking at the different warps set, so I warped to a farm and thought that, because it was not protected and had no signs, that it was made by a moderator or admin or someone and was open to the public to use. I was not aware I would be banned because of this, and if I had known I would not have done it.
Why do you want to come back: I like the server very much and I have built a house with my friend on it that we spent a little time on, please consider, thanks.

Ironfiremans,
There are many public farms on the server and they are open to the public as long as you make sure to replant after you’ve harvested crops. If you don’t replant what you’ve taken you get banned, which is what has happened here.

Since your offense is minor I will unban you If you promise me that you’ll make sure to replant if you use any public farms in the future.
xo

(10-03-2018, 01:44 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Ironfiremans,
There are many public farms on the server and they are open to the public as long as you make sure to replant after you’ve harvested crops. If you don’t replant what you’ve taken you get banned, which is what has happened here.

Since your offense is minor I will unban you If you promise me that you’ll make sure to replant if you use any public farms in the future.

okay thank you, I will replant them.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to Hometown.
xo