• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MisHyperness107

Reason for your ban: For grief 5 diamond blocks and 2 emerald on someone gem design.

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know.. what I did was a bad noodle and broke a rule.. I feel very guilty still from what I've done. I ruined someone's piece of art for my greed of diamonds. it was not my place for taking them in the first place. I want to say me is very sorry for taking them and wish to return them.

Why do you want to come back: Me has made new friends and i have other friends on there too. The server is filled with wonderful people and seeks of adventure for me. Me is sorry for taking someone's hard work and dedication. 
It first bad to take someone's diamonds that took hours and long days to search and collect them. I too would be upset if someone ruined my work of art and my hard earn items. Me will promise to be a good noodle when if i get on again. I will return the items where they belong and strictly thinking my actions through also follow the guidelines more carefully.

If i can't be unbanned from my horrible actions please let me return the items and leave baned so i know i returned and not let this guilt sit through my life. me is sorry for the trouble i've cause and thank you to reading me plead...bye bye.

You have been unbanned.

Turn over all the blocks you took to one of the staff, failure to do so may result in a reban.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “