Reason for ban:
You have been banned from this server.
Reason: Theft, banned by esptree. appeal your ban at
http://www.hometownmc/forums

who ban me: esptree

Reason for unban: I’m sorry for stealing player heads

Why I should come back: so I can help people and have fun

If I do not understand what I did wrong you can tell me

If title isint fully accurate maybe I misinterpreted why the last one was denied or part of at least

Hi again,

I have explained your exact ban reason in detail on your last appeal. If you are still unsure why you were banned and why your last appeal was denied, I advice you to read through it again:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6402

But I'll explain it in short here:
You were banned because you continued to break things at builds that aren't yours without permission, even after being told several times not to.
It is against server rules to break or alter builds that aren't yours without permission from the player who build it. It is also against server rules to take things from item frames, chests, and other containers that aren't yours without permission. Just because you CAN break or take something doesn't mean you should.
Your last appeal was denied because I do not think you understand what you did wrong yet or what rules you broke, and I therefore think it will happen again if I were to have approved it.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3

Please read through the Ban Appeal Format post again (linked above).
Use the correct format and pay attention to rule 2 in the post:

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.

Reply to this post with your updated appeal, and please make sure to really take your time writing this one. Rushed appeals never do any good.

What I did wrong: I took things from item frames and broke blocks from builds and took item from containers. 

Reason it’s bad: if I take things from peoples stuff then they won’t have it anymore and they will be sad

Idea What I should’ve done instead: not take items or break blocks on peoples builds

Hi,
Although I still find your appeal somewhat lacking, after some discussion with other staff I've decided to give you one more chance. You have been unbanned.
Upon returning, you'll have to hand over the player heads you stole.
Please go through /warp Tutorial one more time and make sure to read the rules thoroughly. You will not receive any more warnings for rules broken from now on: If you grief or steal again you will be banned permanently. This includes not breaking blocks and placing them back just to see if you can break them; I noticed you did that often.
And remember: always read the signs at warps etc!

Welcome back to hometown