• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban apppeals (sorry)
server banned from - hometown  (smp.hometownmc.com)
my name on the server is LS_MURD0C

my reason for the ban is X-ray
i was banned by esptree
i would like to be unbanned because ive been having a good time on the server and have nothing better to do

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions on the server regarding the use of X-ray hacks. I understand that using such hacks undermines the spirit of fair play and can lead to an unbalanced experience for everyone involved.
I want to acknowledge the negative impact my actions may have had on the community. I now realize that using X-ray not only affects my gameplay but can also diminish the efforts of others who are working hard to gather resources and enjoy the game as intended. I regret that my choices have detracted from the experience of fellow players who value integrity and camaraderie in our shared Minecraft adventure.
Moving forward, I am committed to respecting the rules and ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment for all players on the server. I appreciate the hard work the administration puts into maintaining our community, and I will take this as a learning experience to become a better player and community member.
Thank you for considering my apology. I hope to be able to contribute positively to the server once again and rebuild the trust that I may have lost.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
For an x-ray ban appeal to even be considered, you must put a lot of effort into it. We do not accept AI-written appeals; making a computer write an "apology" for you is the most insincere thing you could do. Appeal denied.

"because ive been having a good time on the server and have nothing better to do"
"detracted from the experience of fellow players who value integrity and camaraderie"