• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got Banned
(08-11-2016, 02:34 AM)Julia1075 Wrote: I think that I should be unbanned because I am not sure what i have done wrong,

and if Grimm_Wolf thought I griefed,

well he doesn't know me that well.

I am not that kind of person who griefs.  I wouldn't want anyone griefing from me, so why on earth would i grief from them.

In fact I have no idea who Grimm_Wolfe is....

what did I do to make him think that I have griefed? Whatever it was I am truly sorry!

Well, it was in your ban message "Banned by Grimm_Wolfe for griefing: appeal at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums". 
It's kind of self-explanatory.

I don't think you griefed, I know you griefed–there's a distinct difference.

You're right, I don't know you.  However, I don't exactly have to know people to ban them for breaking the rules; I just have to know they broke the rules.

I don't know, why on Earth did you decide to grief another player?  Seems kind of counter-intuitive to what you're saying now.

I'm an [Admin] on the HomeTownMC SMP server.

Well, again, you griefed, which is why I know your griefed.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_10_at_3_40_48_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_10_at_3_41_03_PM.png]

Long story shorty, [Advanced] CuteDVA reported grief in one of their Nether builds, and CoreProtect detected that Julia1075 had blocked off the tunnel to CuteDVA's Nether portal and CuteDVA claimed no affiiation with Julia.  I proceeded to rollback the grief and ban the offending account.

Please, remake your appeal with the information provided.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
I got Banned - by Julia1075 - 08-11-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: I got Banned - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-11-2016, 04:25 AM