• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi
So I'm just seeing this. (It's actually me this time, I'm back at school so my sister has no access to my computer)

So it appears that Kat banned me for my sister's poor behavior. Little back story to that, she's been ditching school a lot and as a result, her grades have poorly suffered. She told me about it and asked I wouldn't tell mom. I said I had to, that she couldn't be leaving school, not doing her homework, etc. So she and my mom got into a huge argument and it appears she snuck into my room again as means of getting back at me. I've changed my password at this point to just about everything so even if she tries at the home computer she cants access anything.

I've personally been banned for this before in the past and I am so sorry for my sister's behavior and my inability to better protect my stuff. But to my defense, i didn't think I had to.

I love this server and the people I've grown to know on it. I know my sister's actions are terrible for the second time and I truly apologize for it. If I get unbanned that would be wonderful. This server has been a great de-stressor and distraction from other recent events and I would love to continue. I'm not a horrible person I promise I'm not. I would never maliciously talk about other people.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by lexi0214 - 03-19-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by TheOnlyKat - 03-19-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by lexi0214 - 03-19-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by TheOnlyKat - 03-19-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by lexi0214 - 03-24-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by TheOnlyKat - 03-24-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by lexi0214 - 03-25-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi - by TheOnlyKat - 03-25-2017, 06:07 AM