The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Town
Information 
Hello everyone I have decided to make a town on the server and need your help. But before I say anything about that I just wanted to say that I will be less active on the server the next few weeks I have sports things and family things ect. Now back to the main topic.. I am making a suburban/city town and I will need a lot of stuff I will accept anything but mainly I will need ; BLACK WHITE YELLOW WOOL, Brick, All wood Logs, Stone, Stone Brick, Glass, Cobblestone, TONS OF DIRT/GRASS, stained clay of any color but preferably cyan, glowstone and sea lanterns, gravel, sand, sandstone, smooth sandstone, Anything else not named on this list is still appreciated. Also I am just going to go through a few things im planning for the town (not set in stone) I plan on Office buildings for company expansion (mostly shops and building companies) I also plan on apartments for cheap and also houses for cheap I really hope you guys help really anything is really appreciated. One more thing MineMart will be closed due to it being moved to this town so it is unfortunately going to be closed for a while but it is all for the better because I am really excited to get this town started Big Grin Thanks for reading -Donkey  Big Grin Donations can be given to me directly of at /warp mooshroom Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Messages In This Thread
New Town - by Donkey - 02-22-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: New Town - by JoBot2014 - 02-22-2016, 06:33 PM
RE: New Town - by Donkey - 02-23-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: New Town - by andreasdb39 - 02-22-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: New Town - by Beo - 02-24-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: New Town - by Donkey - 02-25-2016, 09:42 AM