The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal 10/1/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): DISCORD

Minecraft name: Minerdeviant / Otto_Von_Bismarck#0199

Reason for your ban: Excessive Disrespect towards another player

Who banned you: DerpNut / AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to be unbanned from the discord server on account of 2 reasons, The first being the lack of warning towards the ban from the server, I was not given any warning from the admin (In this case Derpnut) or The supposed victim of this problem that the comments made between JackAtax11, PlantAssassin15, Epsilon or any others that discussed the matter, given the circumstances I was given no indication from "OzTheGreatAndCrafty" (who I decided to unmute around this time) that my comments made him feel disrespected in any meaningful way, WHILE he was entering my base repeatedly without my permissions, building on JackAtax11 half of the island without his permissions and trying to get PlantAssassin15 and myself banned from the server with his "Mafia" group. The other fact is that I was banned while speaking to Duck for a completely different subject when derp banned both myself and Jack for apparently no reason without giving us details on our ban. to acquire details On this ban I had to ask [guardian]Guy for details. I would also like to ask If PlantAssassin15 and OzTheGreatandCrafty are banned because Oz was just as disrespectful to Jack, plant and me. I also have no record of Oz contacting me about this issue and if he could provide the Logs, I will gladly cross reference with my own.

Why do you want to come back: The reasons I wish to be unbanned from the discord is because It allows me to connect with the community of HomeTown over discord and streamline communication with other players . 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal 10/1/18: Otto_Von_BIsmarck#0199 (Discord Ban) - by murphdog2 - 10-02-2018, 11:32 AM