• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I have never met someone so difficult.

How hard is it for you to realize i AM apologizing to you, and i am kissing your feet right about now? I am tired of every attempt i make at fixing something being shot down! I literally just said how i won't tell you how to do your jobs! I apologized to everyone! Even staff!

I covered all the topics, all you are doing is beating a dead horse. I told you i would change my behavior, i said i was truly sorry, and i apologized to all, and i said i was wrong for everything i did on the server. And all of it was sincere, and you cannot seem to fathom that, why? I'll never know. But i do know that i'm at my wits end right about now because nothing seems to be working with you. I AM SORRY. I never gave lip service anywhere on this god forsaken thread, or anything else bad. I said i was follow the rules and behave. You can either take my apologies, or continue to reject them.

-you already know who i am

I have seen people with x-raying, racial slurs, serious grief, and other offenses get much more fairly treated on this forum. And yet here i am giving you arm and leg, and catching heat still, for something 3 months ago that i sincerely apologized for five times. There's no other way to put it.
The Commodore

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-27-2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-28-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-29-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Kirk_1701 - 02-29-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-29-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-29-2016, 11:19 AM