The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Long story short, i was walking around and i came across a base and
it was not claimed I went to a chest and did /Cinfo and said it belonged to tipsays, then I did /seen
 and it said he has been banned and last seen 1 year ago and 1 month and 24 days. so i thought to
myself well hes not coming back then i did /rules and i didn't find anything on taking stuff that's not
 claimed or griefing the only rule that i saw that stood out was don't modify other players builds but
i took that as like if your added to someones claim or someone that has recent activity and not
banned don't mess with there stuff.. well since this guy was banned i took stuff that i could use and
 i saw a beacon and i took it. i get home and get online and it said i was banned for beacon theft and i
was confused on why, i feel like this is a misunderstanding

Why do you want to come back: well this is a good server, i have friends on this server, i have
a shop that i am running with one of my friends, i have worked hard on this server and have a lot to
lose, i feel like this whole thing is a misunderstanding and ill give back what i took but i heard
by my friend that the place has been rolled backed or repaired.

Edit: Please don't take this the wrong way, im not trying to sound rude but I have a suggestion to put the words do not greif or take things from unclaimed land in /rules because the more i look at these ban appeals the more i see people not knowing that taking things from unclaimed land is against the rules.. if i have known that it was against the rules i would have not done it

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by GlowingSurge - 11-13-2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Surge's Ban Appeal - by Cjweasley - 11-13-2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Surge's Ban Appeal - by derpedo - 11-13-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 11-13-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by GlowingSurge - 11-15-2018, 10:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Steasaur - 11-16-2018, 06:02 AM