• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No I am not allowed to, I am sorry that this happened I was trying to find resources. I meant to come back and fix what I did, but by that time I was banned
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, I had no idea that a person was banned. I also Have no recollection of taking over someones build. The only build I ever did was in a group that I was apart of
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No, You can not do this. I would like to know if there is anyway that I could do this. Or if I should just go into the wild and get resources.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
I should fix it immediately and tell them about it, and how I fixed it. If I can't fix it then I should contact the person who's build I broke and figure out a way that I can fix it.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
I have learned that I need to just go to /wild and get resources from there. Or if I go to place where I can get it, I don't break anything and if they want things replanted I grow, and go and put it back.

I had no idea the severity of my ban. But if anyone needs help building things, I would be more than happy to build in reparation for my acts.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by RogerPaul - 11-21-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 11-24-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by RogerPaul - 11-27-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 11-27-2018, 03:44 AM