The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-ray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft Name: Grimask

Reason for your ban: X-raying/getting a lot of Diamonds.

Who banned you: I forgot her name.

Why should you be unbanned: I had to lie when me and Dreggsao were caught, at the time Dregg and I were in the VC, we both were having fun mining to look for some ores until he out of nowhere admitted that he's using X-ray and gave me the link to the X-ray texture pack I was thinking to myself "Oh cool." so then I downloaded it and tested it for a bit by mining towards a lava lake but when I got 22 diamonds isn't when I was X-raying, around the time when a member of Staff was watching us (We didn't notice her until she teleport us both to confess.) Dregg got the diamond of that he will say if he sees diamonds and I would mine it, and I agreed to it. How this technique worked is Dregg would find a diamond and he would command me to face left or right (Pretty much toward the wall) and then told me to mine forward or downwards until I find diamonds, we kept doing this technique until we were caught by a member of staff (If you were the person who banned me from the server please reply as soon as you can.) Dregg said "Just say it's you because I have a warning." I then replied back "Okay." so then instead of him admitting, I admitted that I was X-raying. Little did I know that X-raying is a horrible offence. But the thing I didn't find fair is he got away with a warning. I do get it, it's wrong that both of us did it.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the server because of the use of plugins and the community itself, I was building an underground bunker in my plot and I love to vote and rank up. I was part of this community until I made this offence.

To contact me or both of us on Discord
Me: Grimask#3588
Dregg: QuickTub92552#4248

Messages In This Thread
X-ray Ban Appeal - by Grimask - 05-29-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: X-ray Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 05-30-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: X-ray Ban Appeal - by Grimask - 05-30-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: X-ray Ban Appeal - by Penguin - 05-30-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: X-ray Ban Appeal - by Grimask - 05-30-2019, 02:31 AM