The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Ashley411lgbt

Reason for your ban: Mining hacks

Who banned you: IllogicalSong

Why should you be unbanned: For starters, I dont have xray or anything of that sort. Second, the only way I was mining is with shaders other players were using. If I couldn't use specific shaders while minding, I feel like staff would have picked it out of chat and told me and others not to use them. I have had conversations with illogical about shaders. If the suspicion comes from me finding diamonds fast, i have a explanation. Simply working and luck. I go down to 5Y or 10Y and mine. I used beacons at my homes to get the beacon benefits, then id /back to the mine and im able to mine fast with haste 2 and efficiency 5. For about 15 seconds. Anyone can do this, especially theres a public beacon warp. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the server is actually nice, a good fresh air. I paid for VIP3 and worked up to a reasonable level. Clear my name with the server if i am in taint. Simply, to go back to talking with the community and playing to game, like I was doing. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Death - 09-23-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-23-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 09-23-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-23-2020, 03:04 PM