• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
This is the second time writing this, so forgive me if this is hard to understand or follow.

The last screenshot was me mining for iron, as tuff has a good chance of having an iron vein. Did not find that, instead only found the diamond, and useless amounts of tuff.

I mine for diamonds under skulk, main reason I was in there. However, I did not find the diamond. Out of boredom of me needing these, I tunneled, hit diamond. No plan, no strategy. Just stupid luck.

The fifth picture is one of those boredom tunnels. I mind straight until I get bored. I remember mining straight and only finding the diamonds after I left the tunnel. I don't know why exactly I did not blow up the tunnel, maybe out of TNT, didn't want to damage the city, or what. On my way out, I notice the four diamonds, and I do not remember if I found the one on the left. Often when I do these boredom tunnels, I space out and fidget with something IRL.

The third one is luck again. I hate to have such weak evidence, but it is what happened. I tunnel two ways, horizontal and vertical, I dig up and down, just to see the cross-section on the map. I remember standing there for a good while. After I got back to the game, I wanted to do a vertical tunnel. I would have tunneled up first, but since this is -52y or something, I mine down instead of up. Unfortunately hit diamond. I did not mine up as I have been aware of the danger that could cause, and after this luck, I felt it would be an appropriate use of time to continue.

I realize that I have inherently weak evidence, and sadly, it can be heard as me making stuff up. Furthermore, I hope that you can see, that with this luck that I have had questioned in the past, has been an issue here. I wish I could have some concrete way to show how I find diamonds, that I somehow know that there are a set general location, like ancient debris has. However, I don't. Especially the two tunneling ones here. Those I cannot explain, and I fear that luck, and this lack of genuine proof on my part, may strike me here.
I hope this is what you meant by "Feel free to update your appeal as needed."

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Death - 07-05-2023, 05:02 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by harkins2011 - 07-05-2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 07-05-2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 07-05-2023, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 07-05-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 07-06-2023, 12:46 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 07-06-2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 07-06-2023, 03:34 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 07-06-2023, 07:39 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 07-06-2023, 10:01 AM