• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sorry for my delayed response. I have been trying to ensure that I have drafted the best response possible.

Going back and reading my original appeal, I see the reasoning to expand on the fact that I need more effort in my response to what I did wrong and what I should have done instead. Again, I realize my wrongdoing in using the x-ray, especially because it is such a well known rule. I originally had downloaded to look through walls to see how things were built, as that is an interest of mine. Later, I made the inexcusable decision to use it for gathering resources to sell and make a profit. Instead, I should have asked those who built the builds I was looking through if they could show me. I don’t have an excuse as to why I did that, I am just truly deeply sorry that I did.

I now realize the impact of using X-ray has on the server. Using X-ray essentially equates to me stealing from other players and the server as a whole. I easily found resources that other players would have worked so very hard to find. I then sold those resources, which impacts shop owners because they paid me for those resources. The overall economy of the server is impacted, as the market is potentially over-saturated in product which could lead to the price that shop owners offering to buy the product lowering. This, in turn, leads to less money in the players banks (those selling the products to shop owners).

I think that you all have a zero tolerance policy for the use of X-ray because it is truly cheating and stealing in the game. I realize this now, and I am truly sorry I used it. The HomeTowm server is my favorite Minecraft server I have ever played. I enjoy playing on the server with my friends. That is the overall reason for my appeal; I hope to be unbanned so I can get back on and play on the best server I have found thus far. Giving someone who used X-ray a second chance is understandably not done often. I understand if you all do not want to unban me for using X-ray, and I want to thank you in advance for even reading through my appeal to give me the chance of potentially undoing the ban.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Lunatixx6700 - 06-30-2023, 06:11 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 07-01-2023, 05:03 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Lunatixx6700 - 07-01-2023, 06:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 07-01-2023, 11:16 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Lunatixx6700 - 07-10-2023, 09:29 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 07-19-2023, 02:17 AM