The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Banned For No Reason)
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PikachuCharity

Reason for your ban: Mass Crop Grief

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: Well For one; I don't think I was mass crop grieving. They said I couldn't get appealed but im wondering why Since I honestly never crop grieved. I went in got a few potatoes and carrots for what I needed and then anything I did get the seeds for I replanted. I have a lot of things that Ive bought from the market; and most of the things I bought were put in my chests. Im pretty positive I wasnt massive crop grieving I was putting my seeds that I got from the farming back and helping the farm to get replenished

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back so that I can finish making my house and finish building my area. I also wish to understand how I got banned in the first place. Considering I was buying more items from the market then I was at the farms. Plus Im just trying to make friends; and with me getting banned from this hometown survival server I cant make friends. Please Give me an appeal and unban me. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (Banned For No Reason) - by charcharfix@gmail.com - 06-06-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (Banned For No Reason) - by Lex - 06-07-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Banned For No Reason) - by Lex - 06-08-2016, 12:20 PM