• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best memory on HT
i got two, or three, who knows. It doesnt matter cuz no one rly cares  Rolleyes

First when i got on the server: people 2 years back actually said welcome for new players. Tht was one thing i liked. Too bad it is  not anymore thesedays: ppl dont care anymore. There comes about 10-20 new players on ht, but no one welcomes them anymore. Well maybe sometimes someone says welcome, but i really miss that chat blowing welcome wave with all that colourfull text ppl made. 

When i got my {advanced} rank: or as that time, it was called advplayer. It was the second rank after {player} if i remember right. And that time, votes didint count towards updates. Ppl had to earn them by being online and worth of admins trust. These days anyone can get the ranks without special effort. Heck, you can now vote 4 times day. That time you could only vote 3. But you also gotprotection stone on that time... So i guess it was balanced. Everyone complained about the votes and said it should do something so i guess admins actuqlly took up communitys idea and used it. I was also suggesting that votes should do something, but not such radical change as promotion system. Thats it, im an. Idiot and patience is someone i always lacked in, so the new feature kinda makes sense. But like i said before, it doesnt just feel right that ppl only need to do such simple thing as voting to get higher ranks. Now on these days i do not even bother to vote because i dont want to get higher from here. Well of coruse i would like but i just dont want to use that kind of system. But if you want, im not gonna stop you.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Messages In This Thread
Best memory on HT - by Gingapower2k - 06-29-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by ZoBot_ - 06-29-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by TheNamesGames - 06-29-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-29-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Beo - 06-29-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Thorsassin - 06-29-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Donkey - 06-29-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Maddie_Amity - 06-30-2016, 03:37 AM