• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaper repairs at /warp repair
Wink 
(01-07-2016, 09:01 PM)ethanwdp Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 06:08 AM)vilneas Wrote: like you said in this post, this is as close to vanilla minecraft as we can get with what we use. at some point you will have picks that you just can not repair due to this and thats part of the game. warp repair gives you the option to keep that god pick alive that you love so dearly and personally its not all that bad of a cost. we really dont need to even have the option to offer honestly, so you should be happy that it is even there.

I understand, it's just the system could be patched up by making it cheaper or installing a balance plugin that doesn't stray too far from vanilla.

It's just a suggestion, I'm not complaining that the option is there, I'm suggesting that it could be made more accessible.

I wanted to put in my tuppence...it does make a lot of sense to keep the option accessible...it may make it more used and help both parties...$250 for the entire inventory is quite a bit on the high side i'd say...of course maybe i could just be a bit cheap in the head Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Cheaper repairs at /warp repair - by ethanwdp - 01-07-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Cheaper repairs at /warp repair - by vilneas - 01-07-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: Cheaper repairs at /warp repair - by ethanwdp - 01-07-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: Cheaper repairs at /warp repair - by mikeroberts - 01-09-2016, 01:24 AM