The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: CreeperKing309

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Hello. When I say this, I do not mean to sound sassy, sarcastic or rude, but can you please tell me what I griefed? I honestly do not remember what I griefed but I truly respect Grimm and his decisions. If he decided to ban me, it must mean that I did grief. So I completely own up to that. But I can assure you this, it was not on purpose. I am truly sorry for any harm I may have caused to anyone and their property. I would just like to be told what I griefed and then I can truly own up to it. However, don't get me wrong. I am VERY sorry for my deeds. I did not mean to do this and realize that my actions have consequences and will  be much more conscious of my doings in the future. This griefing was most likely be because I was too curious and maybe broke into somewhere??? i don't know but if that's the case I will certainly be less curious in the future. That being said, I respect your decision Grimm. I'm so sorry.
Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back because I feel like this server has really grown on me. I have friendships within the server I don't want to give up. I love this server. It is truly a work of art. I will never do anything like this again. I believe I have learned my lesson. I take full responsiblity for my actions. I will be kind and considerate to other players. Also, I know this most likely doesn't count for anything, but I might as well point out that I did spend money for VIP2 and am planning on donating more to the server in the future. I really enjoy this server and it has become a very positive part of my life. Tell me what I did(I don't mean to sound rude) and I promise I will tell you everything I know about my bad actions. Anyway, I hope that you give me another chance and pray that I am allowed back. Thanks!
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

Messages In This Thread
Banned for griefing - by CreeperKing309 - 08-08-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Banned for griefing - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Banned for griefing - by CreeperKing309 - 08-08-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Banned for griefing - by Grimm_Wolfe - 08-08-2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Banned for griefing - by CreeperKing309 - 08-08-2016, 09:41 PM