The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "using xray"
Ban Appeal;

Server: Hometown

Username: Benbobsm

Ban Reason: Suspected  Xray use

Who: Shisuan

Unban reason?: New starter only mining for resources to build house. used the technique i've used for years, and openly admit to abusing chunk glitches (Rarely happens but i saw some diamonds when it did) been looing for a serevr like this to play on and finally found one that's good. no lag on the server what so ever just on my end since sky are relaying the fibre cables so my speeds are shockingly bad. 
I believe everyone should be given a second chance and to say i was banned without warning nor being confronted so i can explain what im doing i think personally i should be given a chance, im not an abusive player, im not one to ignore rules, ive also never used an xray pack in my life. 

Why come back: i have been looking for a server like this for a long time, minecarft died on its arse a while ago and so did all the server's i played on, every other server i found is basically pay to get a promo, this one is vote to get a promo which i think is great. im not being held back a rank because i refuse to spend money on a server, most are laggy and bad anyway. like i said this server has no lag, has a good community, and has good fair rules. its taken too long to find this sever and i would like to play it again. since the server is good also may consider buying VIP. (do not look at that as a bribe)  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to start this thread off by saying this is bull. i have been banned for supposedly using "xray" 

I have been playing minecraft for years, since i was 10 to be exact, i am now 18. I'm a new player to the server and i have had a really successful mining session recently obviously after playing for so long you learn how and where ores spawn and develop a technique for mining, i personally branch and then go off randomly (its usually works well for me) the ore count on this server is really high as i've gotten so many ore's from an hour of mining.

Anyway besides that, im not happy that i wasnt confronted about the "suspicion" of using an "Xray", i feel if you're going to ban someone actually ask them for a valid reason to what you suspect. Dont assume people are using Xray right off the bat!

Also it would be highly illogical for me to use an Xray, when i found a server i like, the rules are good and the people seem decent. if i was here to just Xray and basically boost i wouldn't be voting and setting out and place to build a house. id simply be mining and killing anyone i saw. 

I will provide print screens of my downloads folder and texture pack folder if necessary. i will also join the discord server to speak to an admin/ owner to get this sorted so i can get back to playing again. and get my cousin on with me. 

regards Ben.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by Grimm_Wolfe - 09-26-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by Grimm_Wolfe - 09-26-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 11:53 PM