The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eden City Jobs/Updates Post
Information 
Hello fellow hometowners! This post is in regard of the new city I am making. This city will be a huge project and I need as many people that can help as possible! This City will be very large and I will need someone to help me manage it. I will also need builders to help me create this massive city. That is why I am recruiting 0 Co-Mayors and 3 builders to join the city "Staff"(For lack of a better word) team! If you cant join Edens staff team, there is another way you can contribute to the growth of the city! I will be taking donations at /Warp Eden, I need Lots of everything so ANYTHING is an acceptable donation. I also will be taking money donations. All donators will be recognized in the citys town hall. One other note, this is a modern city build and will include 10+ skyscrapers so please take that into consideration when applying to be a builder!!(Applications should be posted as a reply to this post)

Builder Application:
Ign:
Why do you want this position?:
Do you have 2 Medium-Large builds that you can show me?(MUST be on hometown and preferably Modern/Suburban/Nature Themed):
How long Have you been a builder?:
How long have you been on HT?:

All Forms of pay for co-mayor and builder will be negotiated at a later date!!
If you dont get accepted as a Builder or co mayor I will make a sub-job that fits you best! Most people can contribute in some way and Im willing to negotiate a way to work you into the staff team!
Have a great day!  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by Donkey - 11-06-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by quek98 - 11-07-2016, 10:11 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by Donkey - 11-07-2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by seras0 - 11-07-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by FudgeTardd - 11-14-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by Patty - 11-07-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by Hunto10 - 11-09-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Eden City Jobs/Updates Post - by Donkey - 11-14-2016, 05:02 AM