The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: "Hometown"

Minecraft name: xXiMvPiXx (changed to "anyung" on November 9, 2016)

Reason for my ban: "Try me, bitch" (Likely vulgar language/ trolling)

Who banned me: unsure

Why should I be unbanned: probably shouldn't be

Why do I want to come back: Friends are playing, I wish to play with said friends

(Apologies for the non copy-pasted section, the ban was incurred while the account was in possession of a friend.  I will however try to fill in all the applicable information.) This account was loaned to a friend, as my version of Minecraft wasn't working.  Said friend then proceeded to likely say something vulgar/ against server rules, and was promptly banned.  It is not a good idea to compromise a Minecraft account's security by giving out the username or password to another person.  I also take responsibility for the things said while the account was not in my possession, as it is my responsibility to make sure that only myself alone is the user of the account.  I have since changed the information associated with the account (username, email, password), and let my friend be aware that I was not impressed with his actions while he was using my account.  I would also like to apologize to anybody who was offended by the things that my friend said.  Thanks you for your consideration.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by anyung - 11-10-2016, 07:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-12-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 11-13-2016, 02:05 AM