The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with technical issues (resolved!)
Hey all! So at first I was being inactive because I got a timecard for WoW and I've been playing the shit out of that instead; this is still true for the most part but now I'm also having technical issues that are making it impossible for me to access the server (or any server, for that matter...)

Every time I try to access a server, I get the error message "java.lang.NullPointerException". I've looked this up a lot and I just... can't wrap my head around what's wrong. I tried the most simple fix attempts first-- redownloading MC, completely updating Java, restarting my computer multiple times. Other than that, I really don't know what to do. I'm terrible with technical issues, and I'm really worried that if I try to edit a java code or something somewhere I'll fuck up and make a worse issue to deal with @ _ @

If anyone's good with this sort of thing-- or knows of a page with very specific details that could potentially help me with this, I'd really appreciate a point in the right direction!

(Also put this under general since it's technically not a server problem, just on my end lol)
[Image: 1dogstransp_by_susiron-d8mysci.png]

Messages In This Thread
Need help with technical issues (resolved!) - by Susiron - 02-18-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Need help with technical issues - by Saiyaka - 02-19-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: Need help with technical issues - by shisuan - 02-19-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Need help with technical issues - by Susiron - 03-01-2017, 11:26 AM