The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client
KittyWilson and I, xXDanGamerXx are witnesses of Divergent_ claiming about making 30K in a day through mining and selling diamonds, That would require 10 full stacks of diamonds, To me, that seems unnatural and possibly hacked.
Even with Fortune 3, That would require finding at least over 3 stacks of diamond ores,  which seems quite fishy and not very legit.

KittyWilson and I asked if we could come mining with him to see if he found so many diamonds when we were with him, and he refused. That made us both slightly more suspicious of him using X-Ray. Then we asked him what his tactics were ad what his strategies to finding diamonds was, again he refused. His answer was "Not many people know this method, so you can't see". Of course, this made me wonder if his strategy was x-rating. He seemed to find it normal to have found 10 stacks of diamonds in 1 day. When we kept on trying to ask him what his method of mining was he would come up with a reply like "dude I don't use x-ray". Him not telling us how he finds so many diamonds, claiming to find 10 stacks of diamonds AND refusing to let us go mining with him made us really suspicious. He also said if we went mining with him it would "expose his way of mining", that in its self sounds kind of sketchy. 

He might just be the world's luckiest miner, but him being the second richest on the server, claiming to of made 30K in a day, claiming to of mined  10 stacks of diamonds, him not telling us how he mined and him not letting us in his mine together just makes him look as if he was using some sort of x-ray client. He says that several admins have been in his mine and said that he is legit but we could not tell if he was lying.

I have screenshotted most of the conversation we had as evidence if need be, it would be good if some admins could look into it to see if he was telling the truth or lying. Thankyou for reading this 

~ xXDanGamerXx

Messages In This Thread
Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by xXDanGamerXx - 04-14-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by _JELLy__ - 04-14-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Star - 04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Oshakai - 04-14-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Rowebot - 04-17-2017, 11:33 PM